*For babies under 9 months, please see my Sleep Guides page. I offer a series of affordable practical guides that you can purchase (sleep shaping for newborns, 3-5 months and 6-8 months, and gentle bedtime/naptime settling tools for babies 3-8 months) to support you with establishing healthy infant sleep patterns at your own pace, and troubleshooting some common challenges.*
Standard sleep consultations for any age 9 months - 11 years
1 HOUR PHONE CONSULTATION FOR ANY AGE 9 MONTHS - 11 YEARS
£120 (Mon-Fri daytime) or £140 (Mon-Fri evenings)
1.5 HOUR HOME CONSULTATION FOR ANY AGE 9 MONTHS - 11 YEARS
£180 (Mon-Fri daytime) or £200 (Mon-Fri evenings or weekends)
Phone and home consultations include a review of your 48-72 hr diary and questionnaire, a bespoke sleep plan and 2 follow-up emails to be used at any time
You also get access to my Sleep Maintenance Toolkit
- Following our initial call and your completed sleep diary and questionnaire, I will conduct an in-depth consultation, either over the phone or in your home, to review your child’s sleep/health background, weekly routine and family logistics around childcare, schooling or work, discuss the challenges you are having in more detail and your goals for improving family sleep, and explore possible solutions to meet your aims.
- A home visit may also include meeting your child, siblings or other carers, assessing your child’s sleep environment and walking you through settling approaches.
- I will email you a comprehensive, tailored plan with key focus areas, such as where your child sleeps and their sleep hygiene, structuring their day and night, meeting their nutritional, physical, emotional and sensory needs, parental coping strategies and age-appropriate settling techniques.
- For babies and toddlers, I offer guidance on how to introduce manageable steps of behavioural change to gently remove parental support at bedtime, nap time or during the night. For older children, I offer responsive, creative ways to build your child’s confidence and ability to fall asleep and back to sleep more independently, and manage night time anxiety.
- We will talk through these focus areas in detail, make adjustments together, cover any areas of concern and plan a potential timeframe for steps.
- Each consultation includes 2 follow-up emails to review your child's progress, provide follow-up support and answer any further questions as you're implementing changes. There is no time limit to use these emails.
- My Sleep Maintenance Toolkit has a wealth of resources and tips about age-appropriate topics, such as recommended bedtime reading, how to gently progress nap routines, managing teething, illness and sleep away from home, bottle-feeding tips, and strategies to manage the clock changes.
- If your family's sleep challenges are quite complex or you'd like to work through a phased approach with your child over a series of weeks, a second session by phone may be helpful so that we can focus on some initial changes and passive strategies first, which will be easier to implement, and then a longer-term goal, which might be around modifying how your child falls to sleep or back to sleep.
MULTIPLES AND SIBLINGS
The price of consultations is the same as above for twins. If you'd like help with siblings within the same consultation, I offer the following discounts for a second child:
35% discount for phone consultations (allow up to 1.5-2 hours)
50% discount for home consultations (allow up to 2-2.5 hours)
Consultation sleep packages with additional support designed for toddlers and older children
1 HOUR PHONE CONSULTATION PACKAGE FROM 18 MONTHS+
£250 (Mon-Fri day time) or £270 (Mon-Fri evenings)
1.5 HOUR HOME CONSULTATION PACKAGE FROM 18 MONTHS+
£310 (Mon-Fri day time) or £330 (Mon-Fri evenings or weekends)
Included in the packages - review of your 48-72 hr diary and questionnaire, a bespoke 8-10 page sleep plan, 2 x 30 min review phone calls, up to 2 weeks of continuous follow-up support by email and identifying next steps at the end of the plan
You also get access to my Sleep Maintenance Toolkit
Children's sleep problems beyond infancy often go hand-in-hand with challenging daytime behaviour, limit testing, developmental transitions and times of change or worry. These packages for toddlers 18 months+ and older children include more intensive follow up than a standard consultation, and incorporate sleep and behavioural strategies to support you in:
- setting gentle boundaries and managing times of conflict calmly and confidently
- planning your child's day and night around their evolving sleep need and wider physical, emotional and sensory needs
- understanding zones of regulation and building a toolkit of mindfulness strategies and props to help your child's mind and body calm down effectively at the end of the day
- removing parental presence to fall asleep or helping your child stay in their bed at bedtime or during the night
- creative ways to build your child's sense of confidence to sleep independently and manage underlying anxiety
- guiding your child through key transitions and periods of change that may unsettle sleep
Following your phone or home consultation, you have 2 weeks of continuous email support with me (any time 7am-7pm), so I can respond to questions as they arise, guide and reassure, and help you make adjustments where needed. We will plan when you'd like the support to start, which is available within 2 months of your consultation.
The package also includes 2 additional 30 min phone calls. I will review progress with you over the phone at the end of the first week. At the end of the second week, we will book in a second review call to identify next steps and help you ensure that your child maintains healthy sleep habits as they grow.
My Sleep Maintenance Toolkit has a wealth of resources and tips about age-appropriate topics, such as recommended bedtime stories and how to create your own personalised bedtime book for your child, how to manage daytime sleep needs between 18-36 months, coping with illness and sleep away from home, strategies to manage the clock changes and child-friendly mindfulness ideas.
Many sleep problems will be improved or resolved with a single consultation, but if you'd like some further support with embedding or adapting your plan, progressing your child's routine or troubleshooting at any point, I offer these pay-as-you-go follow-up options:
FOLLOW-UP EMAIL CONSULTATION - £30
30-MINUTE FOLLOW-UP PHONE CONSULTATION - £50
45-MINUTE FOLLOW-UP PHONE CONSULTATION - £70
Trouble-shooting challenging behaviour
45 MINS PHONE CONSULTATION
£70 (Mon-Fri day time) or £90 (Mon-Fri evenings)
If you’ve worked with me previously on your child’s sleep but you’re experiencing some new behavioural challenges, I offer a 45-minute add-on trouble-shooting consultation, which includes summary notes.
We will talk through common pressure-points and times in the day that are leading to conflict and meltdowns, what you’ve been trying, and possible strategies that will help you manage conflict calmly and confidently, set gentle boundaries and support your child with emotional regulation.