One-off email for quick advice
QUICK RESPONSE ONE-OFF EMAIL-ONLY OPTION FOR ANY AGE - £40
Not for complex sleep issues, but if you email me with your query (could be anything from nap routines and dropping naps to introducing mealtimes, when to reduce night feeds/days feeds, tantrums at bedtime, dummy issues, transitions from swaddle to sleeping bag or cot to bed, managing jet lag, potty training or tips for sleeping away from home etc), I will respond within 24 hours of payment with ideas and practical tips.
Standard sleep consultations for any age 8 weeks - 8 years
1 HOUR PHONE CONSULTATION FOR ANY AGE 8 WEEKS - 8 YEARS
£110 (Mon-Fri daytime) or £130 (Mon-Fri evenings)
1.5 HOUR HOME CONSULTATION FOR ANY AGE 8 WEEKS - 8 YEARS
£170 (Mon-Fri daytime) or £190 (Mon-Fri evenings or weekends)
Phone and home consultations include a review of your 48-72 hr diary and questionnaire, a bespoke sleep plan, factsheets and 2 follow-up emails to be used at any time
- Following our initial call and your completed sleep diary and questionnaire, I will conduct an in-depth consultation, either over the phone or in your home, to review your child’s sleep/health background, current routine and working/childcare logistics, discuss the challenges you are having in more detail and your goals for improving family sleep, and explore possible solutions to meet your aims.
- A home visit may also include meeting your child, siblings or other carers, assessing your child’s sleep environment and walking you through settling approaches.
- I will email you a comprehensive, tailored plan with key focus areas, such as where your child sleeps and their sleep hygiene, structuring their day and night, meeting their nutritional, physical, emotional and sensory needs, managing key transitions and external changes (childcare, parent returning to work etc), parental coping strategies and age-appropriate settling techniques.
- For babies and toddlers, I offer guidance on how to introduce manageable steps of behavorial change to gently remove parental support at bedtime, nap time or during the night. For older children, I offer responsive, creative ways to build your child’s confidence and ability to fall asleep and back to sleep more independently.
- We will talk through these focus areas in detail, make adjustments together, cover any areas of concern and plan a potential timeframe for steps.
- Each consultation includes 2 follow-up emails to review your child's progress, provide follow-up support and answer any further questions as you're implementing changes. There is no time limit to use these emails.
- I will also email some helpful factsheets & resources about age-appropriate topics, such as recommended reading, nap progression, managing teething, illness and sleep away from home, and strategies to support children with emotional regulation.
- If your family's sleep challenges are quite complex or you'd like to work through a phased approach with your child over a series of weeks, a second session by phone may be helpful so that we can focus on some initial changes and passive strategies first, which will be easier to implement, and then a longer-term goal, which might be around modifying how your child falls to sleep or back to sleep.
MULTIPLES AND SIBLINGS
The price of consultations is the same as above for twins. If you'd like help with siblings within the same consultation, I offer the following discounts for a second child:
35% discount for phone consultations (allow up to 1.5 hours)
50% discount for home consultations (allow up to 2 hours)
Consultation sleep packages with additional support designed for toddlers and older children
1 HOUR PHONE CONSULTATION PACKAGE FROM 18 MONTHS+
£240 (Mon-Fri day time) or £260 (Mon-Fri evenings)
1.5 HOUR HOME CONSULTATION PACKAGE FROM 18 MONTHS+
£300 (Mon-Fri day time) or £320 (Mon-Fri evenings or weekends)
Included in the packages - review of your 48-72 hr diary and questionnaire, a bespoke 8-10 page sleep plan, factsheets, 2 x 30 min review phone calls, up to 2 weeks of continuous follow-up support by email and identifying next steps at the end of the plan
Children's sleep problems beyond infancy often go hand-in-hand with challenging daytime behaviour, limit testing, developmental transitions and times of change. These packages for toddlers 18 months+ and older children include more intensive follow up than a standard consultation, and incorporate sleep and behavioural strategies to support you in:
- setting gentle boundaries and managing times of conflict calmly and confidently
- planning your child's day and night around their evolving sleep need and wider physical, emotional and sensory needs
- understanding zones of regulation and how to help your child's mind and body calm down effectively at the end of the day
- removing parental presence to fall asleep or helping your child stay in their bed
- creative ways to build your child's sense of confidence to sleep independently and manage underlying anxiety
- guiding your child through key transitions and periods of change that may unsettle sleep
Following your phone or home consultation, you have 2 weeks of continuous email support with me (any time 7am-7pm), so I can respond to questions as they arise, guide and reassure, and help you make adjustments where needed. We will plan when you'd like the support to start, which is available within 2 months of your consultation.
The package also includes 2 additional 30 min phone calls. I will review progress with you over the phone at the end of the first week. At the end of the second week, we will book in a second review call to identify next steps and help you ensure that your child maintains healthy sleep habits as they grow.
You will also receive helpful factsheets & resources about age-appropriate topics, such as recommended bedtime stories, nap progression, coping with illness, managing sleep away from home, and strategies to support emotional regulation.
Many sleep problems will be improved or resolved with a single consultation, but if you'd like some further support with embedding or adapting your plan, progressing your child's routine or troubleshooting at any point, I offer these pay-as-you-go follow-up options:
FOLLOW-UP EMAIL CONSULTATION - £30
30-MINUTE FOLLOW-UP PHONE CONSULTATION - £50
45-MINUTE FOLLOW-UP PHONE CONSULTATION - £70
Trouble-shooting challenging behaviour
45 MINS PHONE CONSULTATION
£70 (Mon-Fri day time) or £90 (Mon-Fri evenings)
If you’ve worked with me previously on your child’s sleep but you’re experiencing some new behavioural challenges, I offer a 45-minute add-on trouble-shooting consultation, which includes summary notes.
We will talk through common pressure-points and times in the day that are leading to conflict and meltdowns, what you’ve been trying, and possible strategies that will help you manage conflict calmly and confidently, set gentle boundaries and support your child with emotional regulation.
Sleep shaping advice for expectant or new parents
45 MINS - 1 HOUR PHONE ANTENATAL/NEWBORN SLEEP ADVICE
£85 (Mon-Fri daytime) or £105 (Mon-Fri evenings)
1 - 1.5 HOUR HOME ANTENATAL/NEWBORN SLEEP ADVICE
£145 (Mon-Fri daytime) or £165 (Mon-Fri evenings & weekends)
Each consultation includes notes and relevant resources to summarise the session by email, and 1 follow-up email that you can use at any time. Post-natal consultations are for newborns up to 8 weeks and include a birth/relevant background questionnaire.
Although you can’t expect a newborn to sleep through the night, you can gently begin to support healthy sleep patterns and ensure that feeding is well established so that they will sleep better and longer when they are ready.
A postnatal home visit may involve meeting other carers or siblings, observing your baby feed or sleep, reviewing their sleep environment and walking you through gentle settling strategies.
If you are an expectant or new parent, I offer phone and home consultations to help you:
- understand how babies sleep and how this changes as they grow
- understand the factors that affect sleep - what is development and where you can have some positive influence
- take steps to reduce the risks of SIDS and co-sleep safely
- optimise the sleep environment for your little one
- regulate your baby's body clock and begin to shape day & night
- learn about overtiredness and sleep cues
- introduce an effective bedtime routine and gently build structure into your baby’s day when they are ready
- assess and resolve feeding issues
- manage the needs of multiple babies
- manage the needs of a toddler and new baby
- cope with colic and reflux
Group sleep workshops
GROUP SLEEP WORKSHOP - £35 PER PERSON
If you have an antenatal or postnatal group and would love some affordable and informal sleep advice over a cuppa, I also offer group sleep sessions, either in your home or at a local cafe that's convenient for everyone.
- The sessions are for a minimum of 4, maximum of 8, for 1.5 hours.
- I cover all aspects of infant sleep - understanding how babies sleep and key developmental changes, what you can influence and what to expect in terms of feeding/sleeping/napping patterns as your babies grow, setting the right sleep environment and sleep cues, establishing routines and gentle settling techniques.
- I will answer all of your questions and we can discuss the issues you're experiencing so that you can all get some practical, tailored strategies to try at home.
- I will then email with a helpful handout summarising the session.